Saturday 9 April 2016

Mood board


The following mood board I have created for my Hip-Hop music magazine shows the features, fonts, and potential colours that I am going to use in able to create my own one.
As shown different positions and settings and facial expressions are majorly important in this genre, however there is a big diversion depending on the artist we are talking about. Luckily the genre is really open and due to our 21st century modern society it is all about marketing a product and service through appealing to the target audience in a certain way by using different aspects such as colouring and typography.

As you can see I have chosen my inspiring pictures and photographs that informs, teaches, and entertain me from this particular genre which I used to collect enough data, or have an idea about a professional looking magazine, double page spread, or just a simple photograph in this genre.

On the mid section of my mood board we can see the name of the magazine that I have chosen to be in different fonts. I have chosen these particular font types because they are modern, easy to read, could stand out depending on the environment I will be using them and also represent a new and urban look that could appeal to my target audience.

On the right hand side of my mood board we can see some a selection of colours. I have chosen these colours because they are aesthetically pleasing to the human eye, they are simple colours and at the same time they could enhance the image and the appearance of my magazine. Colours such as black, red, white yellow and blue are modern colours that people love to wear and they are associated with dominance and a positive look, which gave me the reason why I have chosen these colours to look at and use in my own Hip-Hop magazine.

The meaning of the Colours i have chosen to work with

No comments:

Post a Comment