Saturday 9 April 2016

Photoshoot n.o1

 
 

The following picture shows all the pictures I have taken from my first photo shoot with Roland. I have used black and white backdrops, then we went outdoor to be looking for different locations around my area to take some photos. We decided to take photos near a brick wall, which would have given a rough look to the photos, and since hip-hop is a genre where a lot of violence and dominance takes place it would have been beneficial, however I found the "studio like" photographs more professional and official looking, therefore I have chosen some photographs to analyse and see the benefits and drawbacks to it.
The following picture would be suitable for the magazine cover, because it is a good quality medium shot, with the black backdrop which would allow me to decrease shadows increase contrast and create a full clear black background to the picture which would give it a professional and original look to it

The next picture was the following above which has the same aspects to it, however I would have to remove the socks with Photoshop which could be challenging and also it could decrease the quality of the image


The following medium shot would be suitable for the magazine cover with a little edit. I have chosen this because the model holds the microphone in his hand which creates a connection with music, which is of course beneficial for a music magazine cover.
The following photograph is one of the most suitable photograph for the music magazine cover because it could be well edited, and also it is really simple,  direct mode of address has been created. Also the body language is suitable for the role as well



The following picture is a close up of my model from a side angle, showing that he is enhaling smoke through his nose, which has been used in sever photographs for artist such as Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, ASAP Rocky. I would use this photograph on my double page spread. This is because it signifies a different lifestyle and could be related to drug use, which creates a hard image to the artist.


The following picture Is one of the most suitable for my double page spread because of its position, conventions and the mise en scene of clothing . I will be experimenting this photograph to see what different lay outs we can create.



The following photograph is the last photograph I have chosen for a successful that could be used as my double page spread. As you can see this is an outdoor location which creates a different look to the photograph because of the environment and the lighting.
____________________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the photographs didn't look convincing or professional enough therefore I decided not to use them





No comments:

Post a Comment